All sales are final. Returns are only accepted in the event that a customer receives damaged products or products in error (mis-pick or quantity error) and must notify the seller via email at email@example.com within five (5) days of receipt.
We cannot re-ship orders that are returned to us. If a package is returned as undeliverable, we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
MERI products are free from defects in material and workmanship under regular use. MERI will replace any defective product.
This warranty stands on the condition that:
- The customer will provide notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within five business days of receipt of your product. Your communication must include the following: your name, product order number, description, and photo of your item.
- MERI will review this information and determine the claim’s validity under the terms of this warranty.
- If the purchaser makes any modifications to the product or does not use it per the instructions that come inside of the mailback kit, then this warranty shall be null and void.
- MERI is not liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- In no event shall MERI’s liability for defective products exceed the corresponding purchase price of the product.
Review your state’s infectious waste guidelines before purchasing. Also, please note that MERI’s medical waste mailback kits are for the disposal of sharps or infectious waste materials. DO NOT use them for the disposal of drugs or hazardous materials.
Questions? Contact MERI.