Swift. Safe. Sustainable.
We help ensure your regulated waste stream follows all local, state and federal guidelines regarding proper transportation and destruction.
- Sustainable electronic manifest system for easy record keeping and proof of destruction.
- Infectious and Hazardous waste training.
Your Flexible, One Source Solution.
Schedule MERI regularly, or just call when you need us. MERI offers a variety of waste container types and sizes to meet your specific care facility requirements.
- Infectious waste (including sharps).
- Hazardous materials (lead vests, acids, sanitizer, and more).
- Trace chemotherapy waste.
- Pharmaceutical waste.
- Universal waste (fluorescent bulbs, mercury containing devices, batteries, and more).
No hidden fees! No monthly minimums!
Pay only when you need us!
Multiple contracts and additional fees can quickly inflate your facility’s RMW disposal costs.
To find out if you’re paying too much, call MERI today at 608.257.7652.
MERI will provide a FREE REVIEW of your waste collection and disposal practices to verify compliance. So, to ensure that your facility is compliant and save money, call MERI at 608.257.7652 to schedule your FREE waste review.
For a FREE copy of MERI’s infectious waste guide, click here