MERI’s Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit (Qty 4) disinfects, documents and disposes potentially contaminated infectious waste. This case of four kits is your total solution when cleaning and compliantly disposing bodily fluids. It is great to have when cleaning up and disposing blood, vomit, urine and feces.
These pre-paid postage mail kits will be ready in case an emergency clean up is needed. It is nice to have available in a school, bus, lab, retail or industrial setting. Each kit can be used to clean up and compliantly dispose biohazard waste, including sharps or broken glass. Also, each comes with a manifest noting the proper U.S. Postal System transportation of your waste. In addition, a sustainable, electronic manifest records the correct destruction of your biohazard waste at our licensed treatment facility. It helps to have this document if OSHA would ever come calling to review incidents are handled.
Use MERI’s Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit (Qty 4) to:
- Remove potentially contaminated infectious waste (blood, vomit, urine, feces)
- Dispose biohazard waste spill or broken glass in biotech, research lab
- Document proper disposal of discarded clothing containing blood borne pathogens due to an accident or nose bleed at a school, day care, gym, swimming pool or recreation center
DOT and USPS Certified
MERI’s Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit (Qty 4) is certified by the Department of Transportation (DOT). It is also compliant with the United States Postal Service (USPS). Each mailback kit holds up to eight pounds of absorbed waste. Best of all, each comes with a manifest to help meet OSHA regulations to document an accident involving blood borne pathogens.
Each MERI Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit Comes With:
Clean Up Items
- Absorbent Powder Pack (0.75 oz)
- Scoop & Scraper (1)
- Disinfectant Surface Wipe (1)
- Mask with Visor (1)
- Red Biohazard Waste Bag (1)
- Pair Latex-Free Exam Gloves (1)
- Antimicrobial Hand Wipes (2)
- Exposure Incident Form (1)
- Absorbent Pad (2)
Disposal Box Features
- Rigid 10.3” high x 10.5” wide x 7” deep, 2 gallon Biohazard Container
- Absorbent Pad
- Thick Plastic Bag and Zip Tie
- Manifest to Document Proper Disposal of Potentially Infectious Waste
- Pre-paid Postage Shipping Box to Send Material to Treatment Facility
Cost-Effective Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit Solution
MERI’s Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit (Qty 4) is a handy, compliant, cost-effective solution. It is great for environmental service, facility or maintenance managers located at:
- Corporate or Retail Locations
- Manufacturing, Biotech, University Research Facilities
- Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
- School, University Restrooms or First Aid Stations or Emergency Health Services
- Day Care, After School Care, Senior and Recreational Centers
- Dental or Veterinarian Offices
- Nursing Stations, Urgent Care, Long-term Care Facilities
- Chemistry Labs, Gym and Athletic Trainer Facilities
- Airlines, Cruise Ships, School Bus or Charter Coach Tour Operators
- Hotel, Restaurant or Gas Stations
Delivery of Your Case of Four Biohazard Disposal Kits
Four Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kits will ship in one to two business days after ordering. Before sending back your biohazard container, be sure to sign the manifests located on the side of the shipping box. Also, keep the back yellow copy for your records. Finally, please note that return shipping must be done through the United States Postal Service.
Don’t forget to order another MERI mailback kit before returning yours. That way you can always have a safe place to store your biohazard materials.
Watch this video or view these packing instructions to see how easy it is to package MERI’s mailback systems back through the United States Postal Service.