MERI’s 5-Quart Sharps Disposal System provides a safe place for employees and customers to discard infectious waste, such as needles and lancets. Simply hang MERI’s lockable 5-Quart Covidien sharps wall enclosure in your facility’s restroom or first aid room. Then, use the accompanying MERI Medical Waste mailback kit to replace and properly dispose of the sharps insert when it’s full.
MERI’s 5-Quart Sharps Disposal System Includes:
- 13″ high x 12.5″ wide x 5.5″ deep 5-Quart Wall Mounted Container for high-traffic location
- 12.5″ high x 11″ wide x 5.5″ deep, 5-Quart biohazard container inserts
- Simple to Follow Instructions Sheet
- Prepaid return shipping box to send waste via U.S. Postal Service.
- Manifest noting proper destruction of medical waste at MERI’s licensed treatment center
MERI’s 5-Quart Sharps Disposal System Is A Cost-Effective Solution For:
- Hotels, Conference Centers, Banquet Halls
- Restaurants, Bars and Gas Stations
- Parks and Recreation Centers
- Schools and Churches
- Libraries and Community Centers
- Corporate Office Buildings and Retail Locations
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Biotech and Research Facilities
- Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
- School Nurses and Athletic Trainers
- Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
- Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hospice Facilities
- Tattoo Artists and Acupuncturists
MERI’s mailback kit is DOT and USPS certified. Best of all, it documents the cradle-to-grave destruction of your biohazard materials.
When ordering, please allow one to two business days for delivery. Before sending your full biohazard container back to MERI Inc., be sure to sign the manifest located on the side of the shipping box. Also, please note that return shipping must be done through the United States Postal Service. Finally, if needed, order another MERI mailback kit before returning yours so that you can always have a safe place to store your biohazard materials.
See how easy MERI’s Medical Waste Recovery System works to remove needles, sharps and infectious waste.