MERI’s 1-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container provides a safe place for employees and customers to discard infectious waste such as needles and lancets after a diabetic or allergy injection. Simply hang MERI’s rugged and lockable 1-Quart sharps wall enclosure in your facility’s restroom or first aid room.
Then, use MERI’s 1-Quart Medical Waste mailback kit to replace and properly dispose of the sharps insert when it is full.
MERI’s 1-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container Includes:
* Rugged, Lockable 1-Quart Wall Mounted Enclosure for low-traffic, low-monitored locations
* Rigid, 6.3″ high x 4.3″ wide by 4.3″ deep, biohazard insert
1-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container is Used By:
* Hotels, Conference Centers, Banquet Halls
* Restaurants, Bars and Gas Stations
* Parks and Recreation Centers
* Schools and Churches
* Libraries and Community Centers
* Corporate Office Buildings and Retail Locations
* Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
* Biotech and Research Facilities
* Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
* School Nurses and Athletic Trainers
* Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
* Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hospice Facilities
* Tattoo Artists and Acupuncturists
See how easy MERI’s Medical Waste Recovery System works to remove needles, sharps and infectious waste.