MERI’s 1-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container provides a safe place for employees and customers to discard infectious waste such as needles and lancets after a diabetic or allergy injection. Simply hang MERI’s rugged and lockable 1-Quart sharps wall enclosure in your facility’s restroom or first aid room.
Then, use MERI’s 1-Quart Medical Waste mailback kit to replace and properly dispose of the sharps insert when it is full.
MERI’s 1-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container Includes:
* Rugged 8.75″ high x 5.25″ wide x 6″ deep Lockable 1-Quart Wall Mounted Enclosure for low-monitored locations
* Rigid 6.3″ high x 4.3″ wide by 4.3″ deep, biohazard insert
Price includes shipping to you.
- Hotels, Conference Centers, Banquet Halls
- Restaurants, Bars and Gas Stations
- Parks and Recreation Centers
- Schools and Churches
- Libraries and Community Centers
- Corporate Office Buildings and Retail Locations
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Biotech and Research Facilities
- Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
- School Nurses and Athletic Trainers
- Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
- Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hospice Facilities
- Tattoo Artists and Acupuncturists
See how easy MERI’s Medical Waste Recovery System works to remove needles, sharps and infectious waste.