Dispose of sharps containers with this handy 28 Gallon Biohazard Disposal Mailback Container. No Contract. Buy as needed. Includes a manifest documenting proper destruction. And, it features postage both to you and back to the infectious waste treatment facility.
It’s a great medical waste disposal solution for rural locations. Also, for environmental and office managers, it’s an easy solution for disposing sharps and other biohazard waste at:
* Maintenance Facilities
* School and Park District Offices
* Skilled Nursing Homes
* Assisted Living Centers
* Hospice Facilities
* Dental Offices
* Medical Clinics and Phlebotomy Labs
* Tattoo, Microbladers and Permanent Cosmetic Make Up Studios
28 Gallon Biohazard Disposal Mailback Container Features
This 28 gallon biohazard disposal mailback container features the following items:
* Shipping box with with Return USPS pre-paid postage to send full waste container back to licensed treatment facility
* Inner box and heavy 3 mil. Plastic bag liner, tape and twist tie
* Rugged, PGII Rated, DOT Certified 28 Gallon Red Biohazard Container that is 4.5 cu ft (19 h x 19 w x 21 d)
* Absorbent Pad
* Simple to Follow Instructions Sheet
* Tracking Manifest Document noting proper destruction of medical waste
Typically, it can store four or five smaller sharps biohazard containers that are 5 quart or 2 gallon in size. All together, it holds up to 50 pounds of infectious waste. Only trace amounts of liquid (less than 50 ml or 1.66 ounces) can be sent in this bin. In addition, note that this container SHOULD NOT contain mercury, lead, drugs or trace chemo.
DOT and USPS certified, this medical waste mailback kit has everything needed. It even includes the return shipping box with prepaid postage label. Most importantly, it documents the cradle-to-grave destruction of your biohazard materials.
Allow one to two business days for delivery when ordering. Before sending your full biohazard container back to the treatment facility, be sure to do the following: First, sign the manifest located on the side of the shipping box. Second, ship through the United States Postal Service using the prepaid return shipping box. Finally, order another mailback kit before returning yours so that you can always have a safe place to store your biohazard materials.