Hazardous & Infectious Waste Solutions For Funeral Homes
(For a printable PDF of MERI’s Funeral Home flyer, click here.)
MERI is a fully licensed and insured medical waste transport,treatment and disposal company servicing Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota.
Working With Funeral Homes To Stay Safe, Stay Compliant and Save Money
MERI helps protect both employees and the environment by ensuring that funeral homes are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations regarding the safe removal of hazardous waste – without hidden fees or monthly minimums
– saving customers 20-50% or more!
Swift. Safe. Sustainable.
We help ensure your regulated medical waste stream follows all local, state and federal guidelines regarding proper transportation and destruction.
- Sustainable electronic manifest system for easy record keeping and proof of destruction.
“MERI helps us cost effectively manage our red bag waste. Their friendly and courteous drivers are always respectful when they come to our funeral home.”
– Heather M. Mundt-Smith, Pflanz, Mantey, Mendrala Funeral Home
MERI Can Help You Stay Compliant with EPA, OSHA and DOT Regulations.
Your Flexible, One Source Solution.
Schedule MERI regularly, or just call when you need us. MERI offers a variety of waste container types and sizes to meet your specific funeral home requirements.
- Infectious waste (including sharps).
- Hazardous materials (waste chemicals, recovered medical implants, and more).
- Pathalogical and microbiological waste.
- PPE including gowns, masks and gloves.
- Universal waste (fluorescent bulbs, batteries, and more)
No hidden fees! No monthly minimums!
Pay only when you need us!
Multiple contracts and additional fees can quickly inflate a funeral home’s regulated waste disposal costs.
To find out if you’re paying too much, call MERI today at 608.257.7652.
MERI will provide a FREE REVIEW of your waste collection and disposal practices to verify compliance. So, to ensure that your funeral home is compliant and save money, call MERI at 608.257.7652 to schedule your FREE waste review.
For a FREE copy of MERI’s infectious waste guide, click here