Pickup Service Locations
MERI’s Medical Waste Disposal – Local Pickup Service Locations
MERI (Madison Environmental Resourcing Inc) is a licensed infectious and hazardous waste transporter and a licensed infectious waste treatment facility offering local pickup service for facilities in much of Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, and Eastern Iowa. Our pickup service is ideal for facilities in these areas that generate more than 50 lbs of waste per month or have accumulated a large volume of medical waste.
Not in our pickup area? Check out our nationwide medical waste mailback kits. Our mailback sharps and medical waste containers are USPS and DOT-certified and feature everything you need for compliant disposal through the mail.
With MERI’s Local Pickup Service:
- We will supply you with the appropriate transport container(s).
- Schedule pickups regularly or only when needed.
- There are no required minimum monthly fees; you only pay when you need a pickup.
- MERI is your single source provider with our ability to collect and dispose of various types of waste.
We Pickup and Dispose Of:
- Regulated Medical Waste
- Sharps Waste
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Universal Waste
- Bulk Chemotherapy and Trace Chemotherapy Waste
- Lab Waste
- Pathological Waste
- Blue Wrap (Blue Wrap Recycling)