MERI’s 5-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container provides a safe place for employees and customers to discard infectious waste such as needles and lancets after a diabetic or allergy injection. Simply hang MERI’s rugged and lockable 5-Quart sharps wall enclosure in your facility’s restroom or first aid room.
Then, use MERI’s Medical Waste mailback kit to replace and properly dispose of the sharps insert when it’s full.
MERI’s 5-Quart Rugged Sharps Disposal Container Includes:
* Rugged,Lockable 5-Quart Wall Mounted Enclosure for high-traffic, low-monitored locations
* A rigid 12.5″ high x 11″ wide x 5.5″ deep, biohazard insert
- Hotels, Conference Centers, Banquet Halls
- Restaurants, Bars and Gas Stations
- Parks and Recreation Centers
- Schools and Churches
- Libraries and Community Centers
- Corporate Office Buildings and Retail Locations
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Biotech and Research Facilities
- Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
- School Nurses and Athletic Trainers
- Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
- Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hospice Facilities
- Tattoo Artists and Acupuncturists
See how easy MERI’s Medical Waste Recovery System works to remove needles, sharps and infectious waste.