MERI has been providing cost effective and dependable medical, infectious and hazardous waste solutions since 1985.
MERI is a fully licensed and insured medical waste transport,treatment and disposal company servicing Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota.
Working With Healthcare Providers To Stay Compliant, Save Money & Meet Sustainability Goals With Both Pick-up Services and/or Mailback Programs
MERI helps protect both employees and the environment by ensuring that healthcare providers are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations regarding the safe removal of medical, infectious and hazardous waste – without hidden fees or monthly minimums – saving customers 20-50% or more!
Swift. Safe. Sustainable.
We help ensure your regulated waste stream follows all local, state and federal guidelines regarding proper transportation and destruction.
- Sustainable electronic manifest system for easy record keeping and proof of destruction.
- Reduce annual surgical disposal costs up to 19% by recycling “blue wrap” material. Click Here to read more about possible savings.
- Amalgam recycling recommended by the American Dental Association.
- Infectious and Hazardous waste training.
Be More Sustainable and Save Money by Recycling Your Surgical Blue Wrap
Click Here to read more about possible savings.
MERI Can Help You Stay Compliant with EPA, OSHA, DOT and FDA Regulations, Save Money and Meet Sustainability Goals!
Your Flexible, One Source Solution.
Schedule MERI regularly, or just call when you need us. MERI offers a variety of waste container types and sizes to meet your specific healthcare facility requirements.
- Infectious waste (including sharps).
- Hazardous materials (lead vests, acids, sanitizer, and more).
- Trace chemotherapy waste.
- Pharmaceutical waste.
- Blue Wrap recycling.
- Amalgam waste recycling.
- Universal waste (fluorescent bulbs, mercury containing devices, batteries, and more).
No hidden fees! No monthly minimums!
Pay only when you need us!
Multiple contracts and additional fees can quickly inflate healthcare facility RMW disposal costs.
To find out if you’re paying too much, call MERI today at 608.257.7652.
MERI will provide a FREE REVIEW of your waste collection and disposal practices to verify compliance. So, to ensure that your healthcare facility is compliant and save money, call MERI at 608.257.7652 to schedule your FREE waste review.
For a FREE copy of MERI’s infectious waste guide, click here