You’ve planned ahead and, thankfully, you have MERI’s new Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit on hand. It is nice to have when cleaning up after a biohazard spill that involves blood, vomit, urine or feces. Because, after the cleanup is done, you need a way to document that it is being properly disposed of. Of course, it is a dirty job. But, someone has to clean up and dispose of blood borne pathogens like bloody noses. Biohazard waste spills happen more times that you’d imagine in schools, buses or business settings.
Madison Environmental Resourcing Inc.’s new Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit disinfects, documents and disposes potentially contaminated infectious waste. This all-in-one, pre-paid postage mail kit offers a total solution when cleaning up and disposing biohazard waste. It helps clean up and get rid of sharps or broken glass. It even holds discarded clothing items saturated with blood borne pathogens.
Use this Biohazard Clean Up & Disposal Kit To:
- Remove and disinfect surface areas after a potentially contaminated infectious waste spill such as blood, vomit, urine or feces.
- Dispose biohazard waste spill or broken glass in biotech, research lab at blood spill after an incident in a manufacturing facility.
- Document proper disposal of discarded clothing containing blood borne pathogens due to an accident or nose bleed at a school, day care, gym, swimming pool or recreation center.
- Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit Is DOT and USPS Certified
Approved by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the United States Postal Service (USPS), every one of MERI’s Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kits holds up to eight pounds of waste. Best of all, each kit comes with an exposure incident form to record spill as well as a manifest noting that the infectious material is being properly destroyed at our licensed treatment facility.
This kit features both clean up and disposal items.
The Clean Up Items Include:
- Absorbent Powder Pack (0.75 oz)
- Scoop & Scraper (1)
- Disinfectant Surface Wipe (1)
- Red Biohazard Waste Bag (1)
- Pair Latex-Free Exam Gloves (1)
- Antimicrobial Hand Wipes (2)
- Exposure Incident Form (1)
- Absorbent Pad (2)
And, the Disposal Box Items Feature:
- A rigid 10.3” high x 10.5” wide x 7” deep, 2 gallon Biohazard Container
- Absorbent Pad
- Thick Plastic Bag and Zip Tie
- Manifest to Document Proper Disposal of Potentially Infectious Waste
- Pre-paid Postage Shipping Box to Send Material to Treatment Facility
Cost-Effective Spill Clean Up and Disposal Solution
MERI’s new Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit is a handy, compliant, cost-effective solution for environmental service, facility or maintenance managers. This kit would especially be helpful to have at:
- Corporate or Retail Locations
- Manufacturing, Biotech, University Research Facilities
- Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
- School, University Restrooms or First Aid Stations or Emergency Health Services
- Day Care, After School Care, Senior and Recreational Centers
- Dental or Veterinarian Offices
- Nursing Stations, Urgent Care, Long-term Care Facilities
- Chemistry Labs, Gym and Athletic Trainer Facilities
- Airlines, Cruise Ships, School Bus or Charter Coach Tour Operators
- Hotel, Restaurant or Gas Stations
- Delivery of Your New Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit
MERI’s new Biohazard Blood Spill Clean Up & Disposal Kit ships in one to two business days after ordering. Before sending back your prepaid shipping box back to MERI, first sign the manifests. They are located in the plastic label on the side of the box. Next, keep one manifest for your records. Finally, please note that return shipping must be done through the United States Postal Service.
Don’t forget to order another MERI mailback kit before returning yours. That way you can always have a safe place to store your biohazard materials.
Watch this video or view these packing instructions to see how easy it is to package MERI’s mailback systems back through the United States Postal Service.