MERI’s 5-Quart Sharps Disposal Container provides a safe place for employees and customers to discard needles and lancets. Simply hang MERI’s lockable 5-Quart Covidien sharps wall enclosure in your facility’s restroom or first aid room. Then, use the accompanying MERI Medical Waste mailback kit to replace and properly dispose of the sharps insert when it’s full.
MERI’s 5-Quart Sharps Disposal Container Includes:
* 13″ high x 12.5″ wide x 5.5″ deep 5-Quart Wall Mounted Container for high-traffic locations
* 12.5″ high x 11″ wide x 5.5″ deep, 5-Quart biohazard container insert
MERI’s 5-Quart Sharps Disposal Container Is A Cost-Effective Solution For:
- Hotels, Conference Centers, Banquet Halls
- Restaurants, Bars and Gas Stations
- Parks and Recreation Centers
- Schools and Churches
- Libraries and Community Centers
- Corporate Office Buildings and Retail Locations
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Biotech and Research Facilities
- Police, EMT, Government Agencies, Drug-Testing Sites
- School Nurses and Athletic Trainers
- Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
- Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hospice Facilities
- Tattoo Artists and Acupuncturists
Use with MERI’s Mailback Kit
Use in conjunction with MERI’s medical waste mailback kit which is DOT and USPS certified. Best of all, it documents the cradle-to-grave destruction of your biohazard materials. When ordering, please allow one to two business days for delivery. Before sending your full biohazard container back to MERI Inc., be sure to sign the manifest located on the side of the shipping box. Also, please note that return shipping must be done through the United States Postal Service. Finally, if needed, order another MERI mailback kit before returning yours so that you can always have a safe place to store your biohazard materials.
See how easy MERI’s Medical Waste Recovery System works to remove needles, sharps and infectious waste.