Covid-19 is a Protein with Thin Layer of Fat
- The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat). When absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, it changes their genetic code (mutation) and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
- Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
It’s Fragile and Can be Destroyed With the Right Disinfectant
- The virus is very fragile. The only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy. This is because the foam CUTS the FAT. That is why you have to rub, for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam.
- By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own. HEAT melts fat. This is why it is so good to use water above 77 degrees Fahrenheit for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
- Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
- Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, and breaks it down from the inside.
- Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
- NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, to sterilize. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
- When in a pinch, use Listerine as a serializer; it is 65% alcohol.
Open The Windows But Don’t Kick Up a Dust Storm
- The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less there can be.
- NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours on fabric and porous; 4 hours on copper and wood; 24 hours on cardboard; 42 hours on metal and 72 hours on plastic. Note that if you shake clothing, or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
- The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
And About those Hands…
- You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc., and when using the bathroom.
- The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
- It is good to use moisturizer on your hands if they are dry from washing them so much (molecules can hide in the micro cracks of dry hands). The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
- Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
Hope these key facts about Covid-19 help to confirm what you already knew, or taught you something new about Covid-19.